$300 SIGN-ON BONUS! Effective 11/1/21, this position has a NEW BASE PAY RATE OF $15 PER HOUR!
Note: Applications are always accepted for this position.
Are you passionate about impacting the lives of at-risk youth? Do you want a position that allows you to make a difference?
Description: Foundation 2 is seeking compassionate staff at the Foundation 2 Youth Shelter, a 17-bed facility that provides a safe environment for young people in crisis ages 11-17.
We offer an environment that embraces positive youth development and practices trauma-informed care. The best candidates are flexible, team-oriented, have strong organizational skills, and have a desire to build positive relationships with coworkers and clients.
Hours: This is a back-up position that requires four shifts per month. It is a great opportunity to make an impact on at-risk youth and can often be worked as a flexible, second job.
- Interactive supervision of youth clients
- Serve as positive role model
- Safely transporting youth to/from program activities and community resources while monitoring behaviors
- Ensuring shift tasks and documentation are completed in a timely manner, including intake paperwork, daily case notes, visual checks, etc.
- Follow medication management guidelines
- Work with other team members in a professional manner
- Education and Experience: 21 years of age and possess a High School Diploma or equivalent. An AA degree and 1-year human service experience or BA/BS degree preferred
- Possess a valid driver’s license and be insurable by the agency insurance policy
- Pass all criminal and child abuse background checks. Some computer experience required
- Submit a copy of college degree or transcript as required by licensure for personnel file
- Successfully complete required trainings within required time periods
- Complete a physical exam prior to the beginning of employment and every 3 years thereafter and be free of communicable diseases as determined by a physician
Submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Because Foundation 2 Crisis Services cares deeply about our employees, clients, and the communities we serve, our agency requires team members to be vaccinated against COVID-19. All newly hired team members must submit proof of the COVID-19 vaccine or have an approved medical or religious exemption to begin work at Foundation 2 Crisis Services. Proof of vaccine or completed exemption paperwork will be required on the first day of work.
Foundation 2 is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, political affiliation, veteran, or disability status.