We offer a variety of education and training opportunities tailored to your needs, including Lunch and Learn sessions, guest speakers, print and digital materials, and more.
Topics covered in workplace-centered trainings can include:
- Understanding mental health and the role that it plays in the workplace
- The importance of creating a genuine and open environment that is supportive of mental health discussion and concerns
- How being a mental health-conscious workplace can help improve culture, increase retention, reduce mental health-related missed days of work, and more
- How to talk about mental health concerns in the workplace between coworkers and between supervisors/employees
- How to respond when someone expresses thoughts of suicide
- How to respond in the workplace if someone dies by suicide